End trucks allow the crane to move loads from one area, to another.
They are attached to the runway beam, where the wheels are either manually powered or wired to an electric power source. End trucks are key components in the optimization of your crane, and should have high impact rubber bumpers to prevent damage to both the crane and the component itself.
Standard End Trucks
We offer a full line of standard end trucks for capacities from 1/8 ton to 50 ton.
Custom Designed End Trucks
We have the in-house capability to build specialized end trucks to meet your needs, and there is no limit to the types of applications we can produce. Most end truck manufacturers offer standard end trucks only, and do not offer customization. With us, it does not matter what you need, because we can do it.
- Specifically engineered and sized for overhead crane travel applications
- Rail sweeps and bumpers are included in base price
- Wheel bearings are sealed, lifetime lubricated deep grooved ball bearing
- Wheels are hardened flat tread machined (375-420BHN)
- Under-running wheels will run on S or W beams or Patented Track as an option
- Motors are coupled to the gearbox input shaft
- Rapid replacement of motor without opening gearbox and draining the oil
- 230/460/3/60 VAC controls are standard (others optional)
- All motors are 230/460/3/60 VAC, 60 minute, TENV, class “H” insulation
- Disc brakes are 460/230 VAC, set at 50% motor torque and are adjustable