From fabrication, storage and transport, we provide diverse handling machinery to ease workloads and minimize accidents in the workplace.
Nature of Marble
International Granite & Stone
Marble of the World
Featured Case Study
Best Equipment for Stone & Glass Handling:
Manipulating stone or glass slabs during the fabrication process is challenging without the right equipment. Using the right machines for the job minimize worker injuries and expensive material loss. The following equipment types are best suited for this industry:
- Jib Cranes
- Overhead Cranes
- Transfer Carts
- Vacuum Lifts
- Storage Racks
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Right Material Handling Equipment:
Consider what kind of work environment your team operates in and what day-to-day operations look like. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a large facility that can structurally support an overhead crane?
- Does your team need to maximize floor space to ensure sufficient storage capacity?
- Are your work stations close together or far apart and what other equipment systems do you currently use?
The characteristics of the material you’ll be handling, such as weight, shape and size, influences the type of equipment you need. Consider the following:
- The capacity of your equipment: How much can your system lift or transport?
- The type of equipment: Will you need an overhead crane to move slabs across your facility, or do you just need a workstation jib?
- The speed needs of your equipment: The heavier the load, the more control you’ll need to have over movement.
Before investing in equipment, consider what your immediate needs and financial capacities are:
- Long term investment: Do you need a machine with a long life span?
- Labor costs: Will this equipment help you reduce costs or do you need more personnel to help during operation?
- Equipment Maintenance: Are you running operations 24/7 and need constant maintenance, or do you need a “light use” machine that operates a limited amount of hours per week?